Och lite annat också.

22 mars 2010

Shout Out Louds - Walls

You just know it there´s a wall and just ran through it,
you had too much to drink and all those telephone bills but it´s worth it.
Victoria I knew I would end up in Victoria,
I took to many pills and wrote my will just to get to ya, so GO

I need a pencil piece of paper lock and a cage,
feels so much better now getting rid my rage
i´m suspicious so suspicious can´t get my mind straight
I just see them when I sleep nowadays so sleep now and GO

It´s so new being the one building all the roads
can´t wait to crack all of your codes
learn to ally, allies know how they love
and show you how it looks up there but it looks like a bug. So Go.

Whatever they say we´re the ones buildings walls
whatever they say we´re the ones who never say no,
to get to know yourself you gotta run away
never trust anyone so runway
runrunrunrunrun

Finns en liten fin video här

1 kommentar:

  1. Jo jag tkr att det verkar riktigt bra :D Än sålänge iaf :P Bara att du söker och kommer hit du också! ;D

    SvaraRadera